> i am just wondering is there any FAQ or papaper somewhere
> that show us the syntx and option that i can add into the /etc/system.
1) Mariel Feder <email@example.com>
2) Andre Saile <firstname.lastname@example.org>
You can check the file autoconf.h there are a little descritption
of the scsi_options.
3) Vitaly Beliaev <email@example.com>
man -s4 system
Look: Answerbook: Tunning kernel parameters
Finally there are many FAQs. I suggest you to read Solaris Kernel FAQ.
4) Jim Harmon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Read the file "/etc/system" for syntax
Read the "man" page --> man -4 system
5) Mike Nguyen <email@example.com>
I attached some stuff I found in SunSolve. It's sort of old. There's
several other things that can be set, I found several docs. I suggest
doing a SunSolve search of your own for /etc/system.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Fri Sep 28 2001 - 23:12:05 CDT