Thanks a lot again to these kind sun-managers who dedicated
some minutes to answer my question:
- "C. Allen" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Rasana Atreya <Rasana.Atreya@library.ucsf.edu>
- David Willard <email@example.com>
-"Nicholas R LeRoy" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- john benjamins <johnb@Soliton.COM>
- "Roberts, Mike" <email@example.com>
And a lot of mailer more .......
The Original Question was:
How do I know who is remotely mounting a previously exported
NFS filesystem from my machine?
And the answers were:
- For SunOS 4.1.x, the command is /usr/etc/showmount.
Don't know for Solaris 2.x, but I imagine it's the same...
- If your are using a Solaris Machine, use the comand:
ALL WHO RESPONDED CORRECTLY HAVE AN "A". CONGRATULATIONS!!
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Fri Sep 28 2001 - 23:11:14 CDT