Thanks to those for all the replies.
I will now have to go through the list a try a couple to see if they meet
the requirements that I am looking for. Below is a list of those who
replied and their choices.
firstname.lastname@example.org (Syed Zaeem Hosain)
- his own converter
email@example.com ( The Terminator )
- c code to do this
firstname.lastname@example.org (Garry Perratt)
- Newsprint includes one
- "pl" (PreLimn)
- ghostscript/ghostview (find it with archie)
Jeff Collyer <email@example.com>
Torsten Metzner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- a2ps and nenscript.
- Try mpage
Salvatore Saieva <email@example.com>
- psf might do it.
Rodney Campbell <firstname.lastname@example.org> -
Dan Stromberg - OAC-DCS <email@example.com>
- a2ps is pretty good.
- I use psf which I ftp'd from fsa.cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Pat Max <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- I use enscript, which is part of the transcript package from Adobe.
email@example.com (Ruud van Poelgeest)
- I know NewsPrint does a lot of that stuff, but it's not for free.
firstname.lastname@example.org (Robert Wolf)
- there is a very good package called 'psf'.
Contact the author for the latest information
Tony Field: email@example.com
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Fri Sep 28 2001 - 23:09:11 CDT