Thanx all who replied.
This one is finally fixed.
The first thing I did was installing patch #101381-01 with pkgadd
For some unknown reason I had to do this twice because the patch did not placed the
files. pkginfo gives correct info back however.
The missing stuff was the /usr/openwin/lib/locale/en_US/XLIBI18N/xlibi18n.so.1 file
and all other things in /usr/openwin/lib/locale/en_US/
setenv LC_CTYPE en_US
stty cs8 -istrip
This still did not work......
I had to remove or change some openwin files which were changed after the patch
in my homedir.
so I moved all my solaris 2.2 .X* and .OW* and .x* files and started from scratch.
And things went back to what I had before Solaris 2.X
There seemes to be very difficult to align all info of how to control
this compose key behaviour. Also this bug should never have been in I guess.
Casper Dik <email@example.com>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Johan Palmkvist)
email@example.com (Birger A. Wathne)
Claus Assmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
email@example.com (Gudjon Ingi Gestsson)
Ilkka Virtanen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
email@example.com (Eric Deschamps)
"Richard E. Neitzel" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
email@example.com (Eckhard Rueggeberg)
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Fri Sep 28 2001 - 23:08:55 CDT