Academic sites switching to Solaris 2.X: this summer or next?

From: Ira Winston (
Date: Tue May 11 1993 - 19:50:20 CDT

We are trying to decide whether we should switch to Solaris 2.X
this summer or next summer. I'd be interested in hearing what
other academic sites are doing with respect to this decision.
Please include your decision and the major reasons why you
made your choice. I'll post a summary.

                        Ira Winston
                        Director of Computing
                        School of Engineering and Applied Science
                        University of Pennsylvania

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Fri Sep 28 2001 - 23:07:50 CDT