I inquired a few days ago about where one could obtain a version of
Motif to run with SunOS 4.1.x on SPARCstation II and 10. Here is a list of
vendors from the replies I have received so far. I have not yet checked
with any of the vendors. Several people suggested ICS.
1) Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC)
2) OSF, call (617) 621-7300; If you get source codes, you will need
X11R5 to build (perhaps X11R4 would also work)
3) ICS (Integrated Computer Solutions Incorporated), phone
(617) 621-0060 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4) IXI, phone 510 275 3120 and Fax 510 275 0301; seems popular outside
5) Quest, phone 408 988 8357, Fax 408 496 1900
6) Unix Central (sells ICS's Motif at $655, catalog price), call
Cindy Drzmala at 800+553-UNIX or 408+733-9400 x 411.
One person (email@example.com) suggested SAIC Vue (similar to HP's Vue).
firstname.lastname@example.org (Kathy Holle)
email@example.com (Yongchun Wu)
MNTVM5@F18VM5.MDC.COM (Jack P. Reed)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Leigh Hume)
email@example.com (Rand S. Huntzinger)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Amir Katz)
email@example.com (Rune Gronaas)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Joel Shandelman)
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Fri Sep 28 2001 - 23:07:39 CDT